It’s been a really rough 2020 already. It’s tried to knock you down, step on you, and declare your defeat. What 2020 doesn’t know is you already declared that no matter what, you will figure out how to bounce back EVERY SINGLE TIME. No matter how complicated or complex the struggle, nothing will overcome your resilience.
I know you’re hurting but I also know you learned so much through the pain you endured.
You learned that:
- It’s okay to be sensitive.
- It’s okay to cry and express emotions.
- Learn early how to love and accept yourself.
- You are different and that fact will catalyst your passion.
- People will look out for themselves.
- Put yourself first because no one else will.
- You are not like everyone, your self-care looks different.
- You don’t need to be with someone to be whole.
- Your empathy is powerful, build it up.
- You have a soft and gentle spirit, protect yourself, learn how to say no.
- Your mind will tell you a lot of lies, declare your power and control over yourself.
- People have their own trauma and will show it through their behavior, do not take it personal.
- Self-awareness is scary but necessary.
- Your mind is very very powerful, use it to create and influence change.
- Your purpose is beyond what you can fathom, manifest it with all of your being.
- Depression and anxiety will not defeat you.
It’s taken some time to learn these lessons, and probably would have been helpful growing up, but you know now and that’s what’s important. You know that your life is valuable although you may feel tortured sometimes. Keep that smile on your face because its beyond beautiful.
Despite the pain, the tears, and the loneliness, you have a job to do. Get up and keep going.
With love and power, SparklyWarTanks