Even with the struggle and layers that come with you, I love you.
Even with sickness and daily challenges, I love you.
Every morning, I love you.
When you lay your head to rest, I love you.
When you don’t have energy, I love you.
When you don’t feel accomplished, I love you.
When you doubt your worth, I love you.
When you can’t look at yourself in the mirror, I love you.
In your frustration, I love you.
When you think no one cares, I love you.
When you think no one will fully accept you, I love you.
When your mind is being mean and destructive, I love you.
When you think you are unworthy of love, I still love you.
Even when the thought of love is hard for you, I will always love you.
No matter what is stopping you from loving you, I AM the part of you that will always love you.
It’s been a really rough 2020 already. It’s tried to knock you down, step on you, and declare your defeat. What 2020 doesn’t know is you already declared that no matter what, you will figure out how to bounce back EVERY SINGLE TIME. No matter how complicated or complex the struggle, nothing will overcome your resilience.
I know you’re hurting but I also know you learned so much through the pain you endured.
You learned that:
- It’s okay to be sensitive.
- It’s okay to cry and express emotions.
- Learn early how to love and accept yourself.
- You are different and that fact will catalyst your passion.
- People will look out for themselves.
- Put yourself first because no one else will.
- You are not like everyone, your self-care looks different.
- You don’t need to be with someone to be whole.
- Your empathy is powerful, build it up.
- You have a soft and gentle spirit, protect yourself, learn how to say no.
- Your mind will tell you a lot of lies, declare your power and control over yourself.
- People have their own trauma and will show it through their behavior, do not take it personal.
- Self-awareness is scary but necessary.
- Your mind is very very powerful, use it to create and influence change.
- Your purpose is beyond what you can fathom, manifest it with all of your being.
- Depression and anxiety will not defeat you.
It’s taken some time to learn these lessons, and probably would have been helpful growing up, but you know now and that’s what’s important. You know that your life is valuable although you may feel tortured sometimes. Keep that smile on your face because its beyond beautiful.
Despite the pain, the tears, and the loneliness, you have a job to do. Get up and keep going.
With love and power, SparklyWarTanks
“Writing and creative expression not only helps me build a new perspective on growth, vulnerability, and self-awareness but also helps me manage my depressive and anxious symptoms as well. The more I write and ask myself important questions, the more I’m able to identify my triggers and heal through them.”
Read full article here:
When its time to press forward its time to press forward. Stop looking back, to your sides, or any direction but straight ahead. There is power in your stance to press against the odds and the struggle. Keep going. Its time for that transformation to show its face. Move forward.
There are mornings when its easy to wake up, but then there are mornings when waking up is the most difficult struggle ever imagined. A change of mind and heart can help with this struggle. Allow yourself to be grateful and talk positively to yourself and about yourself. Change your own mind, strengthen yourself, and let love in when you wake up everyday. Don’t be consumed by the thoughts of a new day. Move slowly and clear your mind as you open your energy up for a new opportunity to change your life and someone else’s.