Pushing to a workable perspective means knowing who we are apart from the struggles we face; knowing we are much more than the hardship we experience.
As we progress, we must first declare what we are more than. Whether it’s that one negative thought, that mental health condition, the low self-esteem, or the chronic pain, WE ARE MORE.
We are multifaceted, talented, spectacular warriors that regardless of what we experience, we are still more than and we keep going.
This is what I am more than:
- I am more than those negative thoughts.
- I am more than depression.
- I am more than anxiety.
- I am more than low self-esteem.
- I am more than self-doubt.
- I am more than worrying.
- I am more than isolation.
Tell me what you are more than.
See it on The Mighty here.