I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished this year; from facing your fears and sharing your story to starting therapy and unpacking all that’s going on in your head. The more time goes on, the more you’re growing into the woman that shatters stereotypes and demolishes stigma and that makes you amazing.
From now on here are five promises to make to yourself:
1. Honor yourself and your mental health by setting clear boundaries and never settling for less.
2. Put yourself first because you matter, too.
3. Have some fun, however that looks for you, and be easy on yourself.
4. Take breaks because you deserve to feel energized and ready to take on those big projects you love.
5. Reminding yourself daily that you are enough and DO NOT NEED anyone to validate that FACT.
There’s so much in store for you so stop questioning your worth and value because of how others treat you. Learn to love yourself REGARDLESS. You are a shining light and I hope you learn to believe that.This is the year of reclaiming self.
With all the love in the world
From the best parts of you,