“Have you ever wanted to be taller? Or maybe felt less than because your grades weren’t the best in the class? Ever felt yourself changing in ways that weren’t really like you to fit into a crowd? Comparing ourselves to others and stunting our sense of self-worth to be more like the people around us harms our views of who we are. The more we compare and strive to be what we are not, the more we lose what we are and who we want to become.
How do we shift comparing ourselves to others to accepting and growing in self-love?”
“A gratitude list is a list of things, places, people, situations, or traits about ourselves that we are grateful for. Creating a gratitude list helps us to reflect and think through what’s good about our experiences and life overall. Building a habit of gratitude increases our awareness, knowledge, and point of contact when we find ourselves comparing our lives with others.”
See full article here:
“Writing and creative expression not only helps me build a new perspective on growth, vulnerability, and self-awareness but also helps me manage my depressive and anxious symptoms as well. The more I write and ask myself important questions, the more I’m able to identify my triggers and heal through them.”
Read full article here:
I’m inviting you to take my beginners writing class, “The Power of I: Learn to Write your Life, Instantly Find your Voice, and Creatively Express your Mind Daily” on TabletWise.com, a top health site that provides access to thousands of health and personal development classes!
**Want to learn more about TabletWise? Read this article.
In “The Power of I:”
- Students will learn how to utilize their voices to create creative pieces. They will be able to do so using their personal experiences, interests, hopes, perspectives, and ideas they are passionate about.
- Students will brainstorm writing prompts, ideas, and interests to catalyst creative writing pieces.
- Students will learn how to utilize the writing resources around them, both on digital interfaces as well as physical writing materials, to influence their creative process and vulnerability.
- Students will establish writing goals and list writing topics for a series of creative and expressive writing pieces.
- Students will write a series creative piece in any genre/form they would like (quote, poem, article, list of thoughts, visual, note) that reflects personal experiences, interests, hopes, perspectives, and ideas they feel passionate about.
Excited about expressing yourself and want to navigate a lasting writing habit? This class will help in exploring creative and expressive writing as a lens to building your voice, confidence, and perspective.
You don’t want to miss out!
Learn through the moments you are uninspired and unmotivated. Rest. Allow yourself time to search for your genuine motivation and what really drives you to do what makes you excited. Don’t push yourself past what you can already do for yourself. Wait. Everything will come rushing back.
In the past month I’ve been working hard on my first Skillshare class on becoming a creative and expressive writer!
The link below will take you to my class! You can also access this class and my future classes on the tab at the top of this blog.
Link: The Power of “l”: Learn to Write your Life, Instantly Find your Voice, and Creatively Express your Mind Daily