What I’m Letting Go of Right Now:
- Feeling like I’m not worthy of love/like no one will love me.
- Believing everyone will eventually abandon me.
- Expecting rejection.
- Fear of mistakes.
- Wanting to be perfect.
- Embarrassed by being myself and getting excited over things that interest me.
What I’m Welcoming in From Now On:
- I’m worthy and welcoming of love.
- I’m free to be myself unapologetically.
- Accepting that people will flow in and out of my life.
- Loving myself unconditionally.
- Embracing my flaws and welcoming improvement when necessary.
- Being gentle with myself and giving myself time to heal from ideas that have been ingrained in how I think.
With even the slightest belief that I am worthy of healing, I believe that I can overcome the deepest thoughts that I’ve learned to live with. I will become new in this discovery.
I am ready for this breakthrough.