Making choices and decisions require time, effort, knowledge, and patience. As we navigate and explore our options, we may find ourselves overwhelmed and strained from weighing the options that will determine the next steps we will have to take.
These next steps will challenge us in how we view ourselves and whether certain options outweigh the others.
As you weigh your options remember:
- You are capable of success.
- You are able to make the decisions yourself.
- It is ok to ask for help.
- It is ok to say no to opportunities that are not a good fit.
- Give yourself time to think and evaluate.
- Never make decisions to try to make someone else happy.
- Make the decision based on what’s best for you.
- Think about who you are as you navigate your options.
- Think about your strengths, weaknesses, boundaries, limits, and truths.
- Stay true to yourself as you make decisions that will change your life.
- Be brave and courageous.
- Try something new.
- Be patient and kind to yourself.
Making decisions and evaluating options and choices is mentally draining. As we know better ourselves in each opportunity, we become better at making those choices and are content with those decisions after.
Keep trying. Stay motivated. Stay focused.
You are worthy of the life you see for yourself.