Healing is not a destination or fixed goal to achieve. This does not mean continuing to struggle, however. Instead, healing is the adaptation to the evolutionary process of self-awareness and self-acceptance. Healing is the constant effort, practice, and process of integration, balance, and shifting of consciousness to self, influencing the elevation of knowing and being.
To heal means getting to know yourself, understanding the depths and necessity of care and love for yourself despite the challenges that may arise. Of course “bad” days will come, but this does not regress the healing process. Healing equips you with tools and resources to have readily available when needed.
Examples of methods, resources, tools, and steps of continuous healing include:
- Envestigating your needs and communicating them with others.
- Understanding the value of boundaries.
- Learning how to set boundaries.
- Exploring limiting beliefs.
- Delving into childhood trauma and how that trauma shapes triggers and trauma responses.
- Reshaping and shifting perspectives to reflect on who you are and what you wants to work toward.
- Defining who you are and understanding self-love.
- Identifying the best methods to prioritize yourself.
- Pin pointing your values.
- Exploring the ideas around identity and beliefs.
- Building healthy relationships with others.
- Learning your communication styles, habits, and preferences.
- Asking for help when necessary.
- Continuing to learn more about yourself and the world around you.
Healing is about the journey. Once embarking on that journey you realize it is not linear and often changes based on what you learn on the way. Focusing on the journey allows for a profound understanding of self as the sole purpose in existence. You yourself are your own purpose. You are important and nothing can change that fact. Healing is the constant conscious effort of actualizing yourself in not only what you do, but also who you are. You are divine energy living a human experience. Prioritize healing. Learn the lessons that need to be learned, connect to yourself, love yourself and everything about you. What are the best ways to take care of yourself? What do you want to improve? What are your shadow traits? What are experience do you need to process? Are you feeling your feelings? Are you expressing yourself? All that makes you who you are is important in this journey of conscious and continous healing.
Healing yourself also heals the world.
What does healing mean to you?