What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish short term or long term?
Goals are what keep us on track. We set goals to hold ourselves accountable for our time and effort. Goals can be personal, professional, spiritual, etc. Visualize what you want to do and create goals that match that vision. Plan as many short term goals as you need to work toward your bigger vision.
Reminder: Be mindful of your limits and self-care when creating goals. Be realistic. Create as many smaller goals as you need to work toward what you want. It’s also okay to network and talk to others about your vision. Seek help.
To-Do List Reflection
- Goal 1: Keep self-care a priority.
- Make sure to get enough sleep.
- Drink tea to calm my nerves and anxiety.
- Eat fruits and veggies and keep junk food at a minimum.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Keep busy and go outside.
- Goal 2: Creating different avenues of income.
- Research different writing and non-writing opportunities.
- Plan more Mighty events to host.
- Create more online courses.
- Sticker shop!
- Goal 3: Always write!
- Create a writing calendar.
- Write 2 articles a month.
- Write content for SparklyWarTanks at least 3 times a week.
- Create new projects.
- Keep up with creating activities to post on The Mighty.