You are in charge of your power and energy. Notice what you are investing your time in and ask if those investments are serving your needs.
If you find your needs not being met, reclaim peace of mind by honoring your needs and resetting your standards and boundaries.
You are in control of your power. Use your energy wisely. You are important.
From now on, we nourish and care for our needs too.
There is no shame in asking for help when needed.
While we often believe we can accomplish everything on our own, help is often necessary to get where we want to go. Whether we get help for personal or professional reasons, the help will allow us the resources and knowledge to push past our obstacles!
Asking for help is one of the most fundamental ways to get ahead, but due to the type of help sometimes it’s difficult to reach out and get the assistance we need.
Here are some helpful tips to consider when asking for help:
- Research the help you need based on what you think is best for you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Receiving the right help for you can take multiple attempts.
- Keep trying even if you don’t get the help you need at first.
- Not everyone you ask for help will help you. Do not get discouraged.
- Help can be given in different ways. Be open-minded.
- Just because someone can’t help you doesn’t mean they can’t be a resource, ask if they know anyone who can.
- Extract information from all avenues of support.
- Remember that you are brave for asking for help.
- Know your worth!
Learn through the moments you are uninspired and unmotivated. Rest. Allow yourself time to search for your genuine motivation and what really drives you to do what makes you excited. Don’t push yourself past what you can already do for yourself. Wait. Everything will come rushing back.
Your voice is your power and your strength. Without your voice you limit yourself and your potential to make a change in others people’s minds and perspectives.
Don’t be silent. Create a path of communication with your mouth, body, mind, and approach to life. Your life and your thoughts are worth listening to.
Remember to respect, listen, ask questions, and understand.
This will be the last bulletin post based on weeks that include dates. Bulletins will now be posted as their own posts!
Surface even at your lowest point. Surface when everything is caving in. Surface because there is no where to go but up, toward the surface. Where power is, and opportunity. Go to where there is healing.
And as you go forward in purpose, know that your current state is initial and temporary. Whats going to happen next will create life in you enough to reach the sun.