I’m inviting you to take my beginners writing class, “The Power of I: Learn to Write your Life, Instantly Find your Voice, and Creatively Express your Mind Daily” on TabletWise.com, a top health site that provides access to thousands of health and personal development classes!
**Want to learn more about TabletWise? Read this article.
In “The Power of I:”
- Students will learn how to utilize their voices to create creative pieces. They will be able to do so using their personal experiences, interests, hopes, perspectives, and ideas they are passionate about.
- Students will brainstorm writing prompts, ideas, and interests to catalyst creative writing pieces.
- Students will learn how to utilize the writing resources around them, both on digital interfaces as well as physical writing materials, to influence their creative process and vulnerability.
- Students will establish writing goals and list writing topics for a series of creative and expressive writing pieces.
- Students will write a series creative piece in any genre/form they would like (quote, poem, article, list of thoughts, visual, note) that reflects personal experiences, interests, hopes, perspectives, and ideas they feel passionate about.
Excited about expressing yourself and want to navigate a lasting writing habit? This class will help in exploring creative and expressive writing as a lens to building your voice, confidence, and perspective.
You don’t want to miss out!