Choose a writing prompt!
- What are 5 people, places, things, or ideas you are grateful for?
- What do you want to improve before the end of the year?
- What is one thing you are looking forward to?
- Write a short letter or poem describing a time you learned a valuable lesson.
Note: Feel free to choose more than one writing prompt!
I would like to challenge myself and do all four prompts!
- My family, the opportunities I have to express myself creatively, my dogs, my healing journey, the lessons I’ve learned.
- I want to sleep 8 to 10 hours every night.
- I am looking forward to spending time with all of my siblings during the holiday season.
- Even with the world on my shoulders, I soared past the clouds carrying pounds of rainfall. Each drop is a day that’s gone by. I continue to fly ahead. I can keep flying. I choose to keep flying.
Join the conversation here in The Pencil Case on The Mighty.