So excited to share my two Mighty worksheets that were a part of this amazing toolkit launched on The Mighty this month! One worksheet was on self-talk and the other on daily affirmations.
Check out the ToolKit here.
This toolkit is packed with so much free mental health printables, activities, worksheets, and resources. You don’t want to miss out!
Important Note: Make sure when you click the link above to scroll down to find my worksheets shown in the images below.
There is no shame in asking for help when needed.
While we often believe we can accomplish everything on our own, help is often necessary to get where we want to go. Whether we get help for personal or professional reasons, the help will allow us the resources and knowledge to push past our obstacles!
Asking for help is one of the most fundamental ways to get ahead, but due to the type of help sometimes it’s difficult to reach out and get the assistance we need.
Here are some helpful tips to consider when asking for help:
- Research the help you need based on what you think is best for you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Receiving the right help for you can take multiple attempts.
- Keep trying even if you don’t get the help you need at first.
- Not everyone you ask for help will help you. Do not get discouraged.
- Help can be given in different ways. Be open-minded.
- Just because someone can’t help you doesn’t mean they can’t be a resource, ask if they know anyone who can.
- Extract information from all avenues of support.
- Remember that you are brave for asking for help.
- Know your worth!