As time progresses and I’m learning to live better, taking care of my mental health and growing in my self-acceptance, I declare, confirm, and affirm that I will not allow anything to set me back. Although it’s been rough and I’ve been tired, I will continuously push myself to my potential. I’m able to be the advocate, writer, leader, influencer, and speaker I want to be.
Don’t allow anything or anyone to steal your motivation or stunt your ambitions to make the difference you know you can make. Push yourself to be better, to know better, and show others what progress looks like. Be the light for someone else.
Let’s do this!
Moving forward comes with transformation and letting go. Don’t feel guilty for being better and doing better. Take steps in progression.
In the process of transformation and moving forward:
- There are times where you will be uncomfortable.
- You will come face to face with your biggest battle/struggle/obstacle
- There will be pain
- You will be hurt
- Sometimes you will doubt yourself/something you thought you believed
- Your perception will change
- You will become liberated mentally/spiritually/emotionally
- Freedom will look differently
- You will understand more the challenges of others as well as your own
- You will ask questions
- You will be different
While you move forward and transform, there will be times where anxiety will strike you. You will notice that you see the world differently. Don’t be afraid of this realization. In that moment you have broke free from the chains of complacency.